How to reduce the CO2 emissions of the city of Asterdam?

Helsinki has set out the challenge to become carbon neutral by 2035 through reducing by 80% greenhouse gas emissions as compared to 1990 and introducing carbon wells for the remaining 20%. It also aims at reducing transportation gases emissions by 70% in 2035 as compared to 2005.

The designed Mobility Digital Twin simulates users’ daily multi-modal mobility calculates resulting CO2 emissions. Cities get access to detailed traffic patterns by user segments, can predict future mobility and test a variety of new projects and scenarios, without any need for private data.

  • Promotion of cycling measures, such as extending the cycling road network in density and security
  • Monitoring how much CO2 reduction is achieved through mobility measures,
  • Monitoring and testing the impact of increasing the frequency of public transport and of multi-modal transportation,
  • Monetary incentives to reduce private cars, such as reducing the use of (fossil fuel) private cars, through reduced parking fees for clean vehicles, implementing city driving’s fees at peak hours and promoting co-driving
type your search

Reach out to us anytime and lets create a better future for all technology users together, forever. We are open to all types of collab offers and tons more.